Eric Addams

Joker | Oct 4 2019 | BE WARNED | ZERO TOLERANCE

2 minutes ago, DlAMONDZ said:

Sony has nothing else outside Spider-Man. So milking his universe for everything it's got makes sense

WB doing Batman spinoffs when they got the entire DCU under their umbrella is worse

Sony has A LOT going for, but isn't bold enough to actually think outside the box. I'd legit be over the moon with a Zack Snyder hard rated R God of War with Momoa as Kratos. We have the right director free, an actor that could use a hit besides JL and Aquaman and it's just one of the several perfect projects they could be aiming for. But no, they have to listen to Avi Arad. 

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Don't forget Gambit starring Channing Tatum

Never happening. Please never happening. Just let the Singerverse die. 

11 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I'm most looking forward to the way Harley Quinn illustrates the virgin/whore dichotomy

at some point joe pesci is gonna fuck her and the joker is gonna be pissed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

at some point joe pesci is gonna fuck her and the joker is gonna be pissed.

And here's the twist. We show all of it.

dennis-then-he-s-back-to-the-lab-for-som

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Chewy said:

More origin spinoffs for characters who don't need them, moooooooooooooooooooooore

Mike Leigh's Gotham City Tailors, centering around a 75-minute waiting room conversation between Nice Coat Guy and Hat Guy

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

Movie twitter is having a field day. :rofl:

is this an invitation to post Iron Man 3 gifs?

15c17f18f2d16e684fbfdf7fa13742bb.gif

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

is this an invitation to post Iron Man 3 gifs?

15c17f18f2d16e684fbfdf7fa13742bb.gif

BRILLIANCE

8MeV6.gif

• Thanks 1

I have an idea, WB:

It's a Joker origin story, set in the 80s, played by Miles Teller doing his best impression on Ryan Lochte. Hell, make Joker an American bullshitting Brazilians while you are at it.

1_RhUfkskpIjfzisRGF4bAnA.0.jpeg

I think people are missing the biggest and most surprising thing in this announcement:

Martin Fucking Scorsese is producing this. The guy considered by many to be the best American Filmaker of the last 50 Years is making a freaking comic book movie.

If you don't get this,you really need to pay attention to things outside the Comic Book Universe once in a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I think people are missing the biggest and most surprising thing in this announcement:

Martin Fucking Scorsese is producing this. The guy considered by many to be the best American Filmaker of the last 50 Years is making a freaking comic book movie.

If you don't get this,you really need to pay attention to things outside the Comic Book Universe once in a while.

never heard of him. if he was so great for so long you'd think he'd have already been offered a star wars or a marvel or something already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

If he's producing a movie that's already a shit idea, then it's probably not gonna make a difference unless he has a crazy amount of control over the project

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I actually am. Still think it doesn't make a single sense tho. 

3 minutes ago, dudalb said:

He'll produce this the same way he produced Bleed for This, The Family and The Young Victoria. He's not "making" anything here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Jake Gittes said:

He'll produce this the same way he produced Bleed for This, The Family and The Young Victoria. He's not "making" anything here.

Or Free Fire (hot take: Free Fire is not a good movie but this probably isn't the thread for my Scorsese-produced movies hot takes).

20 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Mike Leigh's Gotham City Tailors, centering around a 75-minute waiting room conversation between Nice Coat Guy and Hat Guy

starring David Thewlis and Timothy Spall plz.

6 minutes ago, dudalb said:

He also produced that movie The Family. 

I dont think a production credit means shit.

Thats what you get for skipping Valérian this summer you suckers !

Karma is such a beautiful thing.

:angry::P

• Thanks 2