Eric Plus

Joker | Oct 4 2019 | BE WARNED | ZERO TOLERANCE

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

@Daenys You are the savior! :worthy: Thank you so much! 

It was a pretty random tweet... 

Ok, finally watched the trailer. Yeah, I see why the whole internet is talking about it. My main takeaway is the same as when I first heard about the project: I'll be really annoyed if it comes close to greatness but falls short because of its director.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Daenys said:

As an aside, fuck all those "Uh-oh, I just heard a certain movie's a disaster. I'm not gonna say which one, but oh noes." Stupid!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

23 hours ago, Warmaster506 said:

Bigger domestically. Don't know about OS.

This might be the kind of film that the Chinese Government does not really like, and might not get a release.

In case you have not heard, authoritarian one party dictatorships really suck.

3 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

As an aside, fuck all those "Uh-oh, I just heard a certain movie's a disaster. I'm not gonna say which one, but oh noes." Stupid!

I guess they don't want to lose their press privileges by trashing a big movie before it's out.

Posted (edited)

40m views in youtube

20,2m in twiter

Edited by AnDr3s

Guessing the movie with the bad script is either IT2, SONIC, or TERMINATOR.

Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

Although I'm sympathetic to criticism of the dumbing-down effect of the internet, she says in the comments beneath that she doesn't believe the role is difficult, which I categorically disagree with. The line between compelling and obnoxious is razor-thin with the Joker, and it takes talent to stay on the right side.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, jedijake said:

Guessing the movie with the bad script is either IT2, SONIC, or TERMINATOR.

Neither of them had trailers at that stage... Would be hilarious if it's Once Upon A Time in Hollywood or something.

But more likely, it's all bullshit. Fucking hate those kind of tweets.

• Like 2

On 4/9/2019 at 6:50 AM, Jake Gittes said:

Oh, how cute...another pseudo-intellectual who thinks that comic books and characters from comic books are somehow lesser than "real" art and "real" literature.

[MOD EDIT], please.

Take several seats...

• Like 3
  • Not Cool 1

42 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

Oh, how cute...another pseudo-intellectual who thinks that comic books and characters from comic books are somehow lesser than "real" art and "real" literature.

[MOD EDIT], please.

Take several seats...

I re-read it and I'm pretty sure she just says that it's pretty embarrassing that playing the joker has somehow become the like, macbeth or hamlet of our generation

2 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

I re-read it and I'm pretty sure she just says that it's pretty embarrassing that playing the joker has somehow become the like, macbeth or hamlet of our generation

And how could it be embarrassing without the Louisia.... statement to be true ?

Joker is a difficult character to play...just ask Jared Leto. 

15 hours ago, reddevil19 said:

Neither of them had trailers at that stage... Would be hilarious if it's Once Upon A Time in Hollywood or something.

But more likely, it's all bullshit. Fucking hate those kind of tweets.

I actually think that's it only because Tarantino scripts leak often. Unless he's talking about a Cinema Con trailer

Just now, BeastByTheBay said:

I actually think that's it only because Tarantino scripts leak often. Unless he's talking about a Cinema Con trailer

Besides Hateful Eight when has a script of his leaked? I actually highly doubt it's Once Upon a Time given how pissed Tarantino was about Eight leaking. He supposedly began taking different measures after that to keep a tight lid on them. 

I really wish this practice of supposed insiders going “I just heard/read that this upcoming movie some people might be looking forward to is bad”, would just end, especially when the person doesn’t even specify what movie they’re talking about. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Joker is top 1 in popularity in IMDb

Edited by AnDr3s
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

Besides Hateful Eight when has a script of his leaked? I actually highly doubt it's Once Upon a Time given how pissed Tarantino was about Eight leaking. He supposedly began taking different measures after that to keep a tight lid on them. 

I thought I read somewhere that Kill Bill & Django Unchained leaked but they've could've just been on the Blacklist