That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

Not the same as an official announcement from Warners.

lmfao dude do you want me to go the office of Warner Bros. and ask them "HEY YOU DUMB FUCKS IS JESSICA CHASTAIN GONNA BE IN IT CHAPTER 2" for me to confirm it for you?   i'll film it for proof in case you don't believe me.

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Not the same as an official announcement from Warners.

In general, the trades are pretty good for confirming this kind of stuff.

Unless THR is fake news or whatever now? Seems like unnecessary pedantry to be honest. You've got THR saying she's got the part right there, she's expressed interest in playing the part in interviews and she's worked with the director before. Unless some unforeseen circumstances pop-up, shes pretty much as confirmed as you're gonna get.

14 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i know everyone fancasted bill hader so i was kinda expecting him but pretty cool i think he's great. mcavoy whatever i'm kinda over him. THAT'S ALL.

Oh he was fancast? Yikes, I hate when studios relent to those demands. Thank God MCU didn't go for Sackhoff as Captain Marvel. 

I mena, he's likely going to be good but, yeah, fancasting that becomes casting is so ugh. Like Bilbo Freeman. I still don't understand why fans wanted that casting so much. he was bland and overshadowed by almost everyone. Ultimately, the Hobbit trilogy wasn't his cause they beefed up Thorin, legolas and Dwarf/Elves love triangle. 

Just now, Valonqar said:

Oh he was fancast? Yikes, I hate when studios relent to those demands. Thank God MCU didn't go for Sackhoff as Captain Marvel. 

I mena, he's likely going to be good but, yeah, fancasting that becomes casting is so ugh. Like Bilbo Freeman. I still don't understand why fans wanted that casting so much. he was bland and overshadowed by almost everyone. Ultimately, the Hobbit trilogy wasn't his cause they beefed up Thorin, legolas and Dwarf/Elves love triangle. 

idk i just remember finn wolfhard saying he wanted bill hader to play the older him in an interview. so in a way yes.

and as for the martin freeman thing idk what to tell you that's just a wrong opinion. he kinda nails it but the trilogy is built wrong so he gets nooooooothing to do for like 80% of the second movie and all of the third movie. he's so good in the first one.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

idk i just remember finn wolfhard saying he wanted bill hader to play the older him in an interview. so in a way yes.

and as for the martin freeman thing idk what to tell you that's just a wrong opinion. he kinda nails it but the trilogy is built wrong so he gets nooooooothing to do for like 80% of the second movie and all of the third movie. he's so good in the first one.

true about wasting freeman. Bilbo's big moment, the brilliant barrel escape, was made all about Legolas and Tauriel CGI stunts. Accent on cheap spectacle instead of major character's brains. 

19 minutes ago, aabattery said:

In general, the trades are pretty good for confirming this kind of stuff.

Unless THR is fake news or whatever now? Seems like unnecessary pedantry to be honest. You've got THR saying she's got the part right there, she's expressed interest in playing the part in interviews and she's worked with the director before. Unless some unforeseen circumstances pop-up, shes pretty much as confirmed as you're gonna get.

I think it is very likely that CHaistaine will get the part, I just don't take anything for a proven fact until is is proved..in this case,an official announcement from WB.

I probably overeacted a bit here, but I get tired that so many rumors around here are accepted as established fact.