That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Now that is casting news that I am completely disappointed with. I was really hoping they would get someone relatively known play the adult Ben.

Thank god it wasn't Chris Pratt, the guy is good at playing a man child in movies, and that would have been wrong for Ben.

I haven't seen Jay Ryan in anything before, but I think he is going to do a good job.

I like that they're going with mostly lesser-known actors when the first film also had unknown names playing the kids (even if that's more because of the paucity of actually famous child actors). lmfao if people thought they were actually going to get Chris Pratt for this.

I think it is great that half the Losers are going to be played by known name actors, while the other half is lesser known.

I was terrified this movie was going to be loaded with major stars for the main cast.

The only person left is adult Mike. Who are they going to cast?

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Only an Australian actor could have as made-up sounding name as Jay Ryan and actually be legit. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Ryan_(actor)

Things I’ve learned:

1. there is no such thing as an Australian actor that has never appeared on Neighbors.

2. His actual name is Jay Bunyan. Like the foot thing.

Not a bad looking dude, tho.

Ryan played the romance love interest male lead in a CW network should, he pretty much had to be.

Funnily enough, he played the Beast from Beauty and the Beast cop show, just a good looking guy with a scar. jjj-laugh.png

Edited by Mojoguy