That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

35 minutes ago, Julian1410 said:

Amy Adams looks So much more like Sophia lillis. It’s even more underlined in Sharp objects that they should have cast Adams. She just has the Same feeling About here while Chastain just is a much different actress

Again, who says that Amy Adams wanted the role? You guys keep saying that she should have been cast as if you know whether she wanted the role. Furthermore what's done is done, dwelling on it is weird. 

Edited by Zakiyyah6
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

Any chance in hell this outgrosses IT domestically?

I doubt it. It's like Deadpool in being lightening in a bottle. I think it could retain more of it's audience than Deadpool 2 though. This is a tricky part of the Novel to adapt so if they pull it off it will do as well as can be expected. 

On 8/2/2018 at 3:51 AM, Mojoguy said:

It Chapter 2 OVER Jessica Chastain's last 6 movies combined

For those that don't remember her last 6 movies were

Crimson Peak, The Huntsman: Winter's War, Miss Sloane, The Zookeeper's Wife, Molly's Game, Woman Walks Ahead

what a weak filmography for such a great actress. Also Jessica>Amy

4 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

The Martian is the last really strong movie with Chastain in it I can recall. And performance-wise I think she's still never topped her work in Take Shelter. 

I think her best performances have been Zero Dark Thirty and A Most Violent Year. But she's really good in Take Shelter.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Crimson Peak is underrated and Miss Sloane is solid. I have no idea why she signed on to Huntsman. That thing was a bomb on paper.

She signed a two-movie deal with Universal when she signed on for Crimson Peak; they decided they wanted her for Huntsman.

3 hours ago, 75Live said:

http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/972851-jessica-chastain-wraps-filming-on-it-chapter-two

I know they are still shooting but interesting to see she may be done already...except for possible reshoots even if that is a dirty word around these parts  😛 

Reshoots are very efficient if you think about it. I don’t think I have been able to deliver a report at work to clients without getting to version 8 at least. Reshoots deliver a movie within version 2

• Like 1