That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

7 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

over, but not by much. I was initially thinking this could challenge H&S as the highest grossing non-Disney film WW but seems like even 700M isn't safe. 

Mickey's Law... :hahaha:

Just now, lorddemaxus said:

Still going to be one of the most profitable movies of the year even with a 600 mil+ gross.

lol I haven't even seen any Disney film in cinemas this year outside of their 2 MCU films, and probably won't see anymore, but it's just very funny to see @Eric!'s premonition coming true. It's all on Joaquin's emaciated shoulders now.

• ...wtf 1

2 hours ago, TMP said:

lol I haven't even seen any Disney film in cinemas this year outside of their 2 MCU films, and probably won't see anymore, but it's just very funny to see @Eric!'s premonition coming true. It's all on Joaquin's emaciated shoulders now.

I don't see his premonition coming true unless it grosses less than 500 mil WW.

2 hours ago, TMP said:

I thought I was being funny. I just thought "Oh King of the Monsters bombed? Shazam underperformed? Mickey's Law lol". But I didn't realize that I created a monster. I created a doomsday scenario. I created the world we lived in. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

• Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, Eric! said:

I thought I was being funny. I just thought "Oh King of the Monsters bombed? Shazam underperformed? Mickey's Law lol". But I didn't realize that I created a monster. I created a doomsday scenario. I created the world we lived in. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry.

You didn't make it, you were just the first to see the trends...