That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

6 hours ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

What?Didn't she had a video before saying which adult actor would fit each character and lists Chastain and Adams...now she hates it?

No She only said that those were the favorites to Get the part but She wanted Sarah Paulson. Where is there such a bias here against Grace?

29 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

Same old alt-right trolls attacking her as she's seen as an "SJW" on social media. Yawn.

It will be funny if they cast Bryce Dallas Howard as Audra, considering how so many people think JC/BDH are the same person. :D 

Bryce Dallas Howard is my choice for Audra as well. It’s too perfect casting to actually happen though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Same old alt-right trolls attacking her as she's seen as an "SJW" on social media. Yawn.:D 

Well, actually she's really SJW and did some disgusting things like publicly shaming not guilty people based on shitty rumors, which were disproved next day. She's good actress, but terrible person, judging by her behavior.

Edited by Firepower

1 hour ago, Firepower said:

Well, actually she's really SJW and did some disgusting things like publicly shaming not guilty people based on shitty rumors, which were disproved next day. She's good actress, but terrible person, judging by her behavior.

Amazing that you can judge someone so easily.  

I'm obviously thrilled that she's in talks to play Bev. To me, she is the only choice to play her.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, baumer said:

Amazing that you can judge someone so easily.  

Actually I don't care about her, that's just an impression she made on me, judging by her actions.

3 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Lol at people saying she’s a SJW, who cares? That’s a good thing.

SJW is never a good thing.

I just want a good movie above all else :)  Although I am curious how they will change the ending from the book since that possibility was pretty much taken away in part 1

Edited by 75Live
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, filmlover said:

As perfect as Amazing Amy would be, Sophia Lillis is already playing the younger version of her character in Sharp Objects. 

Thank You. So many people online are mentioning the resemblance between Lillis and Adams, and that’s why she should be cast yet have no clue she is already playing a younger version of Adams.