That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Look for Jessica Chastain to be given first billing while Bill Skarsgård continues to get the AND credit. Chastain will likely be the biggest name in the cast.

I wouldn't be surprised if the writers give Beverly more of a "leadership" role in the sequel to take advantage of having Chastain. Just logic.

5 minutes ago, Rorschach said:

What an idiot. :lol::lol::lol:

Luckily I have no idea who this Grace is and I have no intention of clicking on the link, so all is good :P

I think getting the one known name was a good idea for this part of the series :) 

• Like 1

As a fan of the book I’ve been a Chastain supporter for a while. Really don’t get why she’s getting all this hate. And the whole she’s only considered because she has red hair argument was ridiculous. I mean she’s close friends with the director, around the right age, and a good actress for the role. Of course she was going to be considered. 

Edited by Rman823
  • Like 1

Uh, you do know that Chaistain has not  been  signed,althoush she is in talks?

I think it's likely she will get the role, but still...let's wait until she signs before accepting this as a fact.

Look at all the people who assured us it was a done deal that Nolan was directing the next Bond film,and the talks were just a formality.

5 hours ago, Rman823 said:

As a fan of the book I’ve been a Chastain supporter for a while. Really don’t get why she’s getting all this hate. And the whole she’s only considered because she has red hair argument was ridiculous. I mean she’s close friends with the director, around the right age, and a good actress for the role. Of course she was going to be considered. 

Same old alt-right trolls attacking her as she's seen as an "SJW" on social media. Yawn.

It will be funny if they cast Bryce Dallas Howard as Audra, considering how so many people think JC/BDH are the same person. :D 

• Like 3