That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

So the main cast is complete. 

It's hilarious that people think that the stars were ever going to sell a sequel to a 700mil film that featured no stars what-so-ever. Join us in 2018. Anyway they have STARS and those stars still won't be the main reason that people see the film.

Edited by Zakiyyah6

3 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

So the main cast is complete. 

Not quite. We need a couple notable characters to cast in Audra, Tom Rogan, and potentially adult Henry if they decide his fall did not kill him.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 4815162342 said:

Not quite. We need a couple notable characters to cast in Audra, Tom Rogan, and potentially adult Henry if they decide his fall did not kill him.

I meant that The adult Losers cast is complete. Which I see as the main cast.

8 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

they're gonna sell it on the clown.

3 hours ago, KeepItU25071906 said:

Oh yeah, I forgot that first part was a financial flop without big movie stars :sparta:

Exactly! 

I’ve never seen this guy in anything. But I’m glad they didn’t go too known for some of the cast. Give new people a shot. 

I'm still just a little disappointed that they didn't get someone more known for Ben.  I have no problem with the casting of unknowns, just had hopes that Ben, Bev and Rich would be names.  

56 minutes ago, Mojoguy said:

I'm guessing the movie is going be focusing on Bev, Bill, and Richie since that is who the most well known actors will be playing.

Well, without giving away spoilers, each member of the Losers club is important in the adult world.  

Well, without giving away spoilers, each member of the Losers club is important in the adult world.

As a fan of both the IT novel and miniseries for 27 years I know that (second favorite SK book after The Stand), but I'm only taking about the movies.

With 7 main characters some are bound to be not as focused on as much in the sequel, like how Mike and Stan were kind of underdeveloped in the first one.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 1

I wouldn't be surprised if the order the casting was announced in is more or less reflective of the degrees of focus each character will be given in the movie: Bev and Bill being given the most to do, then Richie and Eddie following them, and Ben, Stan and Mike being slightly less prominent than the others.