That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

This movie feels like an event for me! After watching the movie/reading the book the story has never left me. I'm craving another experience like I had reading IT.

@baumer which of King's novels comes close to IT? THE STAND? 

On 7/10/2018 at 5:58 PM, JB33 said:

This movie feels like an event for me! After watching the movie/reading the book the story has never left me. I'm craving another experience like I had reading IT.

@baumer which of King's novels comes close to IT? THE STAND? 

I'd say Needful Things,  It closes out the Castle Rock series.....with a BANG.

On 7/10/2018 at 11:42 PM, Julian1410 said:

I’ve just read the part of this character in the book. And i hoped they would put this in the second movie while they didn’t do it in the mini series. Very exciting

Good to see they are keeping this in the film.  

I'm starting to doubt my earlier thoughts that this is going to decline big from the first. Technically we haven't seen any official promotional material other than tweets etc from cast and crew. But I really think this is going to be another event status film. 

130/300

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DAJK said:

I'm starting to doubt my earlier thoughts that this is going to decline big from the first. Technically we haven't seen any official promotional material other than tweets etc from cast and crew. But I really think this is going to be another event status film. 

130/300

I hope you're right.  

3 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Oh ok.  Didn't know you could really spoil Stephen King's most well known work thats been published 40 years that also got a TV show which showed that.

I understand what you are saying, but we have a no spoiler policy,  You have to treat each movie like people have never seen anything previous or read anything.  When LOTR came out, I knew absolutely nothing about it.  I know you didn't mean anything by it, but just treat it like you would spoilers from any other movie.  

Thanks.