That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

As someone who has not read the book, is James McAvoy supposed to be having his standard accent

Baby McAvoy from It 1 was American, so I don't know why McAvoy's Bill sounds Scottish in this trailer

4 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

frozen face granny creeped me out

Yeah it's a great fake out because it seems like more will happen.  Then its just creepy on its own regardless 

That whole return to the home scene seems great and is what I was hoping it would be.

Is it just me or does anyone else think the 2016 clown sighting hysteria contributed to IT's box office success?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings

I remember people were also speculating if it was just a publicity stunt for the movie

That plus the uniqueness of having kids as the main characters (which also worked for Stranger Things, another huge breakout at the time) really makes IT a zeitgeist film

So I hope no one is making huge expectations for this sequel and this movie shouldn't be seen as a disappointment if it doesn't surpass or stay flat from the first

Awesome trailer! Loved the creepy tension of the "return to home and tea with possessed old lady scene" and also freaked out when the grown up losers club first appeared.

Cannot wait for September 6!!

Oh, and as someone who has read the book, looks like they're going to do a great job with that return to home scene. What do you think @baumer?

Edited by JB33
  • Like 2

I thought the trailer was fantastic! Really surprised they went with that part of the book as the teaser. Also very impressed at how well they did that part of the book in the teaser. Looking forward to this one big time.

• Like 3