That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

Youtube main channel has 17mn views so far in some 30 hours. Say 24 was around 15mn. Including other channels its around 35mn.

Twitter has 10mn views so far, say 24 was 10mn.  Say other upload takes to 15mn.

So first one has 136mn views on official upload on Facebook, I reckon around 70mn would be in 24 hours. This one has 12mn views so far. Including other channels would be around 22mn.

This totals 72mn Approx. I will be very surprise if WB announce over 100mn views for this one.

Edited by Charlie Jatinder

On 5/10/2019 at 8:59 PM, KP1025 said:

Good trailer. The crazy old lady reminded me of the grandma in The Visit. 

So that's why she felt so similar to something I've seen! Couldn't pinpoint it the other day, that's definitely it.

These It movies are racist.

And please, don't try to argue with me, I was told by the New York Times clowns were racist.

I take my journalism very seriously.

So yeah, these It movies are problematic.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, tonytr87 said:

My only "huh?" about this is...why did they cast complete no-names for the other grown-up members? No cast budget left over after salaries for McAvoy, Chastain, and Hader? 

James Ransone is not a no name for horror fans at the very least. 

Isaiah Mustafa is just not a name but I have heard "is that the old spice guy?" almost every time I have shown someone the trailer. 

9 hours ago, tonytr87 said:

My only "huh?" about this is...why did they cast complete no-names for the other grown-up members? No cast budget left over after salaries for McAvoy, Chastain, and Hader? 

Personally, I'm happy that they casted some lesser known actors for the other parts. A star studded cast is great, but there's only so many stars a film really needs. Plus, in the same way that unknowns are cast in Star Wars, it can be good to cast the actors that best fit a certain role no matter their popularity, and not knowing who that is in real life could add an extra layer of immersion into the story--we'll have, in the back of our heads, that Jessica Chastain is Beverly Marsh, but when Andy Bean is onscreen as Stanley Uris, that familiarity won't be there, and it's easier to sell the idea that this man is, truly, Stanley Uris.

Edited by Slambros
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, AnDr3s said:

why McAvoy does an accent in the movie?

bill is american right?

You will either have to read the book, which I would recommend you doing, before the movie comes out or wait until the movie comes out and you will understand perhaps why.

• Like 1