That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

On 9/11/2017 at 7:11 PM, Cochofles said:

While everyone talks about Chastain and Adams as possible adult Bevs, watch as Bryce Dallas Howard (who I assume is cheaper to get than Amy and Jess) snags the role... :D 

Yeah but if they cast Chris Pratt as Ben Hanscolm as Jeremy Ray Taylor suggested.. well we all saw the chemistry him and Bryce had in JW

On 9/12/2017 at 10:30 AM, Mojoguy said:

I think it's funny that everybody is saying Bev has to be played by the two or three red heads in Hollywood and no one else. Not enough famous red head actresses.

Jessica Chastain and Amy Adams are not true redheads. But I personally think Amy Adams would be a way better fit for Beverly. she looks way more like her. and is the better actress imo. 

7 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

idk why they don't want those summer dollars but this will be a success anywhere so whatever.

Have you seen the summer 2019 schedule? it's brutal. Sep is honestly really smart for the studio, if it worked once why can't it work again? 

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Jake Gittes said:

idk why they don't want those summer dollars but this will be a success anywhere so whatever.

Makes plenty of sense. IT is making so much money in September, which is typically a dead month for movies. Why stick it into a crowded Summer where films regularly cannibalize each other?

Edited by NoobSaibot
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I’m finishing the book and thank God that they didn’t follow the structure of the book, these flashbacks in the climax of action are annoying as hell. 

LOL...I liked how he did it.

• Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:08 PM, The Last baumer said:

LOL...I liked how he did it.

For once we agree, so did I.

I understand why the intercutting of the two stories would not work on the screen, but it works fine in the novel.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 4:36 AM, Cochofles said:

LOL The part of the article that jumped at me was the bit about the director "waiting in the wings to return. "

I suspect his share of the gross for the first film made him a wealthy man.

But he is going to be filthy rich with the paycheck he will get for the sequel.

No news, sorry to bump, but I'm kind of surprised there is no cast announcement yet.  It would be nice if they had at least one or two members of the cast to whet our appetites with.

No news, sorry to bump, but I'm kind of surprised there is no cast announcement yet. It would be nice if they had at least one or two members of the cast to whet our appetites with.

This movie comes out in 1 year and 8 months, casts announcements should be happening soon.

Meanwhile, Stephen King is getting lots of money with the boosted sales for the IT novel. I see the novel being sold everywhere right now.

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

This movie comes out in 1 year and 8 months, casts announcements should be happening soon.

Meanwhile, Stephen King is getting lots of money with the boosted sales for the IT novel. I see the novel being sold everywhere right now.

Well deserved imo.  He's already rich beyond belief with the sales of his novels, but IT should be his highest grossing novel, i's just so much better than any novel ever written, imho, of course.

• Like 1