That One Girl

It: Chapter Two | September 6, 2019 | 11th Most Profitable Movie of 2019

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Most of the grown ups main cast should be unknowns, with one or two more popular actors. What I liked about the miniseries was that nearly all the adult Losers were played by mostly unknowns.

That's not entirely true.  Bill, Ben, Richie, Mike, Stan and Bev were all very well known stars of either TV or big screen.  I'd never heard of the actor who played Eddie, but his imdb page shows that he'd been around for about two decades.  

Bill was on the Waltons, a massively popular TV show 

Ben was of course John Ritter

Richie was the actor who was on Night Court, a huge show in the 80's.

Bev was Annette O'Toole

Mike was on WKRP in Cincinatti

Stan was Richard Masur

• Like 4

That's not entirely true. Bill, Ben, Richie, Mike, Stan and Bev were all very well known stars of either TV or big screen. I'd never heard of the actor who played Eddie, but his imdb page shows that he'd been around for about two decades.

Haha, I guess you are right. I was more talking about right now, the most popular still being remembered is John Ritter.

For the people watching the miniseries right now after seeing the movie, all the actors aren't really distracting since they wouldn't have have seen many of those shows from 30 years ago. I mean I grew up watching the miniseries, and I still haven't seen many of those shows.

3 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

Haha, I guess you are right. I was more talking about right now, the most popular still being remembered is John Ritter.

For the people watching the miniseries right now after seeing the movie, all the actors aren't really distracting since they wouldn't have have seen many of those shows from 30 years ago. I mean I grew up watching the miniseries, and I still haven't seen many of those shows.

True.  But 30 years ago, those guys were pretty well known.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, cheesypoofs said:

So when exactly is the director's cut of chapter 1 being released on Blu ray? I want to see the movie again, but I want to wait for the director's cut because I'm not double dipping

I'll probably double dip which sucks, but they never said specifically when.  Just sometime in 2018.  So I would guess at least a few months later than now

4 hours ago, baumer said:

Surely we'll have to get some casting news soon.  The anticipation for this is killing me.

agreed.  I would like some news sooner rather than later, but I get them not needing to be in a rush.  Which is not so good for us people that want this movie now :P 

• Like 1