cookie

CAYOM - Franchise by rights thread

Just thinking, since we're restarting the year, wouldn't it be worth someone making a new thread for this so we can actually update the OP?

I think riczhang made an offer a couple of pages ago. 

Just thinking, since we're restarting the year, wouldn't it be worth someone making a new thread for this so we can actually update the OP?

I think riczhang made an offer a couple of pages ago. 

I'm still willing to. I can't play for a while cus I've been really busy, but I'm still willing to update. 

• Like 1

The Adventures of OSCAR PILLOctober Year 8Lionsgate & Genius announced the adaptation of the first book of the saga Oscar Pill. A French literary saga for teens. Lionsgate is planning to adapt the five books in 8 years. The first movie was directed by Neil Blomkamp.

Okay, since it seems riczhang is a bit too busy at the moment, is everyone okay if I start a new franchise by rights thread?

Also, I'm taking the rights to Fate Stay Night (and all spinoffs thereof), Shinsekai Yori (From the New World), Holyland, Attack on Titan and Monster Hunter.

Edited by rukaio101