CJohn

STEPHEN KING'S IT WEEKEND THREAD | 117.15 Mill!....NO SPOILERS..NOT EVEN IN TAGS!

It-movie-poster.jpg

This is it. The box office will awake to receive It, the adaptation of Stephen King's novel. It is also the movie that will do what The Force Awakens couldn't: break the 250M barrier over OW, so prepare yourself for a crazy ride. The movie is opening in a record 4.103 theaters. Muschietti da gawd and Pennywise are coming for the box office.

That being said, lets have fun yet be careful. 

DO NOT POST SPOILERS. NOT EVEN SPOILERS UNDER SPOILER TAGS. 

This weekend, posting a spoiler will result in an immediate Box Office Discussion Forum ban. You will not be given a warning. 

This goes for all new releases usually but this is a huge weekend and we will not tolerate any spoilers what so ever for It.

We're looking forward to a great weekend and we realize the over-excitement (or meltdowns) can cause the thread to go off topic. We will be allowing everyone to post freely as long as the off topic discussions don't go overboard. I understand some of you, like me, wonder why Worst Tele Ever is still allowed in the forums, why do we still have threads for super-hero movies or why Lucasfilms just doesn't make a lifetime deal with Ron Howard and Tony Gilroy instead of trying to hire different puppets for every movie that they can't control, but we have appropriate threads to discuss those.

Last, but not least... we might have a SPECIAL FALL SALE...? I haven't talked to @Water Bottle about this :ph34r:

Keep it neutral, and keep it to a numbers discussion, and you'll be fine. If it becomes something other than that, you risk a temporary ban. So, tread lightly, please. Or else, you will float too... after getting hit by the ban hammer.

One final note to our members in Florida: stay safe and be careful during the storm.

• Like 1