CJohn

STEPHEN KING'S IT WEEKEND THREAD | 117.15 Mill!....NO SPOILERS..NOT EVEN IN TAGS!

11 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Kevin is like a weird reverse good luck charm, stans against a WB film and it does boffo business

Not to mention, it screws over the competition too. Look at Wonder Woman, everything not Homecoming got destroyed in comparison.

He has said he's hoping for big numbers from Kingsman, so things might be good for Ninjago.

Well, I'll be fucking damned. Even with bad drops the next two days (fully possible) this is doing more than Matrix Reloaded and becoming the second highest R opening of all-time. What a monster. It could have done as much as Spider-Man Homecoming with better circumstances.

My mother hates horror movies, and she went to watch It and loved the movie. She wants to see IT again!

IT is turning out to be the rare 4 quadrant horror movie.

Once a movie turns out to be big enough, EVERYONE wants to see it. The hype kind of feeds on itself, which is a great thing.

IT also has plenty of kiddy appeal with the leads being kids, and lots of adult appeal with the 80s setting. Basically a Stranger Things for movies.

• Like 4

I'm really hoping it can gross 100M OW! But whatever just so freaking happy with a huge number

I feel bad for Home Again, well romcoms don't do well that anymore these days but I like Reese and was hoping she can have a moderate success with this 

Edited by forg

2 minutes ago, forg said:

I'm really hoping it can gross 100M OW! But whatever just so freaking happy with a huge number as well

I can feel bad for Home Again, well romcoms don't do well that anymore these days but I like Reese and was hoping she can have a moderate success with this 

Have you seen IT, forg?

Went and visited my friends at work. Bought them pizza and Tim Hortons, said I was so sorry for them, wished them luck for the next set of shows and went home.

did that post sound oddly Canadian? Tim Hortons and apologizing in the same sentence...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Not to mention, it screws over the competition too. Look at Wonder Woman, everything not Homecoming got destroyed in comparison.

He has said he's hoping for big numbers from Kingsman, so things might be good for Ninjago.

He stanned against Dunkirk and look what happened to Valerian!