Xillix

Xillix' Critical Reviews, Y1

Not a problem! Though to be pedantic I wrote literally over a third of the movies on this year's schedule somehow (again, sorry 'bout that) so I had the most limited selection of anyone! Still some of your stuff was quite good :)

As to anyone being like "holy crap how is he done already" - since my films were finished early I actually did a lot of these reviews over the last few weeks, especially for the longer movies/write-ups.

• Like 1

Just now, Xillix said:

Not a problem! Though to be pedantic I wrote literally over a third of the movies on this year's schedule somehow (again, sorry 'bout that) so I had the most limited selection of anyone! Still some of your stuff was quite good :)

As to anyone being like "holy crap how is he done already" - since my films were finished early I actually did a lot of these reviews over the last few weeks, especially for the longer movies/write-ups.

I was gonna say, you flew right through them :lol:

5 hours ago, cookie said:

It's from the same people who made Avatar (the Nickelodeon series) and the animated DC movies so if you like those you'll like Voltron too. It's a bit slow in the first season but improves as it goes on.

Me disappearing into my Netflix account

giphy.gif

• Haha 1