That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

9 minutes ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

I was curious if reviews were coming. I'm looking forward to hearing the reaction. With those trailers, I can't imagine this movie sucking. 

Me neither, especially since it’s written by the guys who did Hidden Figures and Spotlight and directed by the guy who did Finding Neverland. I know Marc Forster’s last two films (WWZ and Quantum of Solace) made his track record spotty. But, if he goes back to what made Finding Neverland good, Christopher Robin may work. The only thing they fixed that was negatively received in the test screenings was the voice of Tigger (replacing Chris O’Dowd with Jim Cummings). We’ll see how the music of Jon Brion and Geoff Zanelli mesh together this coming opening weekend.

13 minutes ago, MovieGuyKyle17 said:

I was curious if reviews were coming. I'm looking forward to hearing the reaction. With those trailers, I can't imagine this movie sucking. 

Reviews will come Thursday but social media reactions come in in 73 minutes.

• Thanks 1

First reactions are trickling in:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Wuh oh.

• Sad 1