That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

IGN is not my cup of tea but I doubt Teen Titans Go is abysmal. Furthermore more than IGN liked that film. It got solid reviews from most critics. 

Pooh's reviews are looking okay so far but nothing more than that. I'm sticking with my 23.4mil prediction. This is screaming Pete's Dragon 2.0 to me.

• Like 1

I get that reviews aren't exactly glowing, but they're far from terrible and I don't quite get why this had its embargo lifted so close to release, and it's a fair bit better received that everything else opening/expanding wide this weekend (except for Eighth Grade, but that was an awesome movie).

Edited by PNF2187

20 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

IGN is not my cup of tea but I doubt Teen Titans Go is abysmal. Furthermore more than IGN liked that film. It got solid reviews from most critics. 

Pooh's reviews are looking okay so far but nothing more than that. I'm sticking with my 23.4mil prediction. This is screaming Pete's Dragon 2.0 to me.

With IGN it depends on whom reviews the movie, the guy reviewing this movie has a very bad rep and nobody takes him seriously because of it. I mean The Last Jedi got a 10 and Justice League a 8, and both were terrible movies. One even has created a rebellion so I mean, lol. 

I only really like two movie critics, Grace Randolph and Chris Stuckman. I usually go by their reviews moreso then anybody else's.

14 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

I only really like two movie critics, Grace Randolph and Chris Stuckman. I usually go by their reviews moreso then anybody else's.

Why would you tell anybody this information about yourself? 

Do better, man. Do better.

4 minutes ago, L Silverman said:

Y'all need to stop being a bunch of a-holes.  Grace is alright.  I don't always agree with her reviews but I like her analysis.

“Analysis”?!?!?!?

this is the woman that said Infinity War did well in China because the Chinese government forced people to watch it so they would feel like going to Shanghai Disneyland.

She couldn’t analyse the weather outside.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 10

1 minute ago, AJG said:

“Analysis”?!?!?!?

this is the woman that said Infinity War did well in China because the Chinese government forced people to watch it so they would feel like going to Shanghai Disneyland.

This post makes me so happy that I've never actually seen one of her videos because I think my mind just turned to dust.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This post makes me so happy that I've never actually seen one of her videos because I think my mind just turned to dust.

If that doesn't do it, her video on the secret Disney/Luscasfilm meeting to fire Kathleen Kennedy certainly will.

Edited by MrGamer

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

She’s a moron that strangly only records with her face tilted to one side and speaks with the cadence of a 1920’s radio announcer.

it is baffling how she has a following. Her “analysis” of the box office feel like conspiracies put together by someone that doesn’t know how numbers work.

This movie was just okay. Really the best parts of this movie are the scenes with any of the classic characters we all know and love interacting with each other/Christopher Robin. The scenes with them bump this movie from a 5 to a very solid 6.

Honestly, the first ten minutes are the best part of the movie.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, AJG said:

“Analysis”?!?!?!?

WHAT!? Please tell me she didn't say that. No one can be that crazy....right?

Edited by TheManFromBeyond