That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

15 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

so this is predicted to only make 24.9 billion this weekend. What happened to this being a must-see event of the year.  I guess Disney will half to settle with The BFG and Pete's Dragon Numbers.

Idk 24.9 billion sounds decent

• Like 4
  • Haha 4
  • Astonished 1

21 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

so this is predicted to only make 24.9 billion this weekend. What happened to this being a must-see event of the year.  I guess Disney will half to settle with The BFG and Pete's Dragon Numbers.

lmao why do you care so much

27 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

...you'd think this was a Star Wars movie with how obsessed you are with it.

1 hour ago, Curtis1986 said:

24.9 billion? Is that in Bison Dollars?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rumpot said:

Paddington super-fans

The new Star Wars vs Star Trek and Marvel vs DC: WINNIE THE POOH VS PADDINGTON. Lord have mercy.

1 hour ago, Curtis1986 said:

You are fucking obssessed with this movie's failure to worrying levels.

Edited by MCKillswitch123
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Curtis1986 said:

There’s a lot false with this statement 

2 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

Well, if there is going to be a rivalry between this and Paddington, I enjoyed this better than both Paddingtons COMBINED. 

But Paddington 1 and 2 are also good. . . so win win.

why isnt it a critical darling like the paddington movies then?

This movie started out ROUGH for me. It really thrives when Pooh & friends are on the scene, but when they aren’t? Let’s just say I could hear M:I-F next door and had the visuals in my head matching up with the sounds.

But, you know what? I still preferred it to the Paddington films. Pooh is just more lovable to me and I never cared about Paddington as a kid. 

I would give it a 3/5. 

• ...wtf 1