That One Girl

Christopher Robin | August 3, 2018 | 70% on RT (and rising!)

I had a teddy bear when I was a kid. My parents threw it away when it got frayed and old.

I was devastated

When I was 3/4, my babysitter would put on Hook weekly so I rather liked it.

This movie will probably hurt me.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 6

The tone of this trailer (and apparently this movie) is wayyyyyyyyy more intense than I thought :rofl:  Are we gonna get a serious drama out of Winnie The Pooh? Wow.

That being said, it does look good. The human cast is great, and the CGI on Pooh is a-MAZING. He looks like a real teddy bear that you could have in your bedroom. Unfortunately, the design of the character.... ehh, not too high on it. Maybe it's the fact that the color is so muted due to the horrifically dark filter of the trailer.

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

This looks like a more serious-minded PG version of Ted lol.

looks like paddingted. was a bit put off by pooh's design but else looking forward to it.

14 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

The tone of this trailer (and apparently this movie) is wayyyyyyyyy more intense than I thought :rofl:  Are we gonna get a serious drama out of Winnie The Pooh? Wow.

That being said, it does look good. The human cast is great, and the CGI on Pooh is a-MAZING. He looks like a real teddy bear that you could have in your bedroom. Unfortunately, the design of the character.... ehh, not too high on it. Maybe it's the fact that the color is so muted due to the horrifically dark filter of the trailer.

Well, the color in the real environment is a bit less colorful and a bit more greyish in the teaser. But i think when we get to the Hundred Acre Wood....that’s where the bright colors & the timeless whimsicalness will pop & shine. Keep in mind: This is Christopher Robin as an adult. So real life isn’t as colorful & imaginative....but it is expected.

I do like the design of Pooh here. It’s like a more family-friendlier version of Ted....but with a charm & likeability that Paddington also have. 🐻

Edited by MrFanaticGuy34
  • Like 2

Btw I'll watch Ewan in almost anything and Hayley Atwell in literally anything so yea I'll see this. Hope it's got a little more life to it than that teaser tho cuz it looks snoozy

The Pooh design is horrendous.  I have no idea how that design got past so many people at Disney to get approved. When you compare it to the lovable and charming design and CGI of Paddington it's especially bad. Otherwise, I like the teaser and concept seems promising. But it's not going to work if the Pooh characters don't like right or as charming as they do in the books/animated films. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

This trend, I just can't deal with it, sorry.

You know where this is leading us : the biopic of the random guy of created the poop emoji.

Good Job Hollywood.

you know this isnt a biopic right

• Like 2
  • Haha 6