The Maze Runner: 63.3m

Taken 2: 62.7m

The Equalizer: 61.9m

Annabelle: 60.4m

Gravity: 58m

Paranormal Activity 3: 56.4m

Sully: 55.4m 

Gone Girl: 46.9m

I think low to mid 60s are a good bet.  But we've never had a movie like IT in this season before.

Edited by The Pumpkin Spice Panda

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Welcome to how I felt about WW :lol: 

You know what's the difference though? That WW fans did have the right to constantly talk about WW because it was indeed a very intresting and rare for it's genre run.

On the contrary, we are talking about SMH every week because it had a good run that some people are trying to make it seem as amazing.

2 hours ago, MinaTakla said:

The week DM3 crossed 1 Billion worldwide, literally no one was talking about it here as a massive achievement for a franchise of any type and for an animated film and for a series like Despicable Me that broke huge, all-time box office records despite now being a time where exchange rates are not favorable. SMH and Wonder Woman were just being discussed over and over and over.

And now IT comes and we're getting the superhero discussion again. 

Well that's not surprising given how much people hate Illumination here. I bet that there would have been pages dedicated when Zootopia or Dory crossed the mark..

Edited by FantasticBeasts
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

You know what's the difference though? That WW fans did have the right to constantly talk about WW because it was indeed a very intresting and rare for it's genre run.

On the contrary, we are talking about SMH every week because it had a good run that some people are trying to make it seem as amazing.

Well that's not surprising given how much people hate Illumination here. I bet that there would have been pages dedicated when Zootopia or Dory crossed the mark..

100% agree. That's unfortunate because it offers an incomplete picture of the real box office success stories and smash hits of 2017.

2 minutes ago, MinaTakla said:

100% agree. That's unfortunate because it offers an incomplete picture of the real box office success stories and smash hits of 2017.

Everyone acknowledges the fact that Despicable Me 3 was a smash hit. 

But people don't like to be reminded of things that bother them.

And Illumination has done that a lot...