WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 77): It 60.1M | American Assassin 14.8M | JLaw's Original Sin 7.5M

Just now, FantasticBeasts said:

I have no problem with pro-diversity issues.

The problem is that they somehow happen to be in every single movie existing. They are overused. That's the problem.

It's like every movie is  "I am different I am strong I am gonna follow my own path".

What's overused is the white male is the most special character ever trope. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, FantasticBeasts said:

The problem is that they somehow happen to be in every single movie existing. They are overused. That's the problem.

It's like every movie is  "I am different I am strong I am gonna follow my own path".

yeah I can agree with this part.  A lot of films are just that.  I just happened to like this one since like I said I like the ocean.  

and I didn't see any environmental message in it either, but I don't need one in it to just enjoy Moana

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, FantasticBeasts said:

please stop talking. For someone who insists they're not obsessed with politics ((mainly right wing politics)) you sure find a way to bring it into absolutely everything.

1 minute ago, 75livesinDerry said:

yeah I can agree with this part.  A lot of films are just that.  I just happened to like this one since like I said I like the ocean.  

and I didn't see any environmental message in it either, but I don't need one in it to just enjoy Moana

Yeah Moana didn't hit you over the head with any big message.  Unlike the Lorax which was like a fucking sledgehammer 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I'm getting back to the box office talk.

Love that IT is still kicking ass. Sad that mother! failed only because I like Lawrence but I think she'll recover and so will Darren Aronofsky.

Still haven't seen Annabelle 2 yet but like that it is successful because Lights Out is a good movie.

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'm getting back to the box office talk.

Love that IT is still kicking ass. 

yeah it's the big story, maybe of the month already and probably for the rest of the month too.