That One Girl

Paul, Apostle of Christ | March 28, 2018 | Sony

I need to apologize for my initial reaction to this film's announcement after watching the trailer.

This looks to be a film with truly inspired craft elements in it. This looks to be a great Christian film, a much better film than most recent Pure Flix films such as God's Not Dead. So I no longer believe this was a film made just for money. I see the Godly artistic passion in this trailer that I want to see in faith-based films. This just shot way up on my radar.

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

I like this change. Now, the three faith-based films debuting in March have an even weekly distribution, so they aren't quite eating off of each other directly. This is also beneficial to those that are interested in faith based films, so they have more time to see the films they want to see in theaters. And the films that seem like the good ones (I Can Only Imagine and Paul, Apostle of Christ) are the ones debuting early enough as to where they can receive both a sizeable opening weekend and a sizeable Easter weekend boost apart from each other.

Hopefully this film and other faith based films will be able to benefit from what seems to be a dry March.