WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 61): Kingsman 39M | It 29.8M | Ninjago 20.4M | AA 6.3M | mother! 3.3M | Friend Request 2M (lol)

So basically, Kingsman 2 is following the Maze Runner franchise trajectory.

I called it LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now what should I predict next...what big movie will disappoint.....i wanna say a little movie coming in December but the fanbase of that is fucking obnoxious. Before they jump go check out my reviews for previous 2 movies in that franchise.  

Just now, marveldcfox said:

So basically, Kingsman 2 is following the Maze Runner franchise trajectory.

I called it LOOOOOOOOONG time ago.

Now what should I predict next...what big movie will disappoint.....i wanna say a little movie coming in December but the fanbase of that is fucking obnoxious. Before they jump go check out my reviews for previous 2 movies in that franchise.  

depends what you mean by disappoint. 700m instead of 900m? That wouldn't be too bad 

1 minute ago, marveldcfox said:

Pitch Perfect 3? I thought a fall from the last one was expected?

Here @WrathOfHan

13x:

Kingsman: The Golden Circle: Alien: Covenant, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Round 2, Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes 4K, Dunkirk IMAX, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, Logan Lucky, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, Dunkirk Round 2, The Dark Tower, The Hitman’s Bodyguard

10x:

Geostorm: Kong: Skull Island, Life, Wonder Woman, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes 4K, Transformers: The Last Knight, 47 Meters Down, The Big Sick Round 2, Megan Leavey

Flatliners: The Glass Castle, Annabelle: Creation, Logan Lucky, Good Time, 47 Meters Down, The Dark Tower, Wind River, It, The Hitman’s Bodyguard, mother!

8x:

Pitch Perfect 3: Baby Driver, Despicable Me 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming, War for the Planet of the Apes 4K, The Big Sick, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, The Big Sick Round 2, Girls Trip
American Made: The Book of Henry, Beatriz at Dinner, Dunkirk IMAX, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, Detroit, Logan Lucky, Megan Leavey, The Hitman’s Bodyguard
Blade Runner 2049: Wonder Woman, Dunkirk IMAX, The Glass Castle, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, Good Time, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, Dunkirk Round 2, mother!

7x:

Justice League: Dunkirk IMAX, Wonder Woman Round 3, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2, Detroit, Dunkirk Round 2, It, The Hitman’s Bodyguard

6x:

Ferdinand: The Boss Baby, Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul, Captain Underpants, Cars 3, Despicable Me 3, The Emoji Movie
The Mountain Between Us: Wonder Woman Round 3, The Glass Castle, Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Brigsby Bear, Girls Trip

5x:

The Foreigner: Baby Driver, Detroit, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D, Dunkirk Round 2, The Dark Tower
A Bad Moms Christmas: The Big Sick, Atomic Blonde, Annabelle: Creation, Girls Trip, It
Coco: Beauty and the Beast, Beauty and the Beast Round 2, Cars 3, Despicable Me 3, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast 1991

4x:

Star Wars: The Last Jedi: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Round 2, Dunkirk IMAX
The LEGO Ninjago Movie: The LEGO Batman Movie, The Boss Baby, Despicable Me 3, The Emoji Movie
Thor: Ragnarok: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 Round 2, Wonder Woman Round 3, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D
Daddy’s Home 2: Transformers: The Last Knight, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, The Big Sick Round 2, Girls Trip
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri: Free Fire, A Ghost Story, Good Time, Wind River
Murder on the Orient Express: Wonder Woman, It Comes At Night, War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, It
The Snowman: Atomic Blonde, Dunkirk Round 2, Wind River, mother!

3x:

My Little Pony: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Long Haul, Captain Underpants, The Emoji Movie
Battle of the Sexes: The Book of Henry, Beatriz at Dinner, Brigsby Bear
Death Wish: Detroit, Annabelle: Creation, Terminator 2: Judgment Day 3D
Thank You for Your Service: A Ghost Story, The Glass Castle, The Dark Tower
Happy Death Day: Annabelle: Creation, 47 Meters Down, It
Suburbicon: Good Time, Wind River, mother!

2x:

Deadpool 2: Logan, Logan Round 2
Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle: Spider-Man: Homecoming, Spider-Man: Homecoming Round 2
Victoria and Abdul: The Book of Henry, Good Time
The Florida Project: Brigsby Bear, Good Time
Professor Marston and the Wonder Women: Wonder Woman, The Dark Tower
Friend Request: 47 Meters Down, It
Olaf’s Frozen Adventure: The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast 1991
The Shape of Water: War for the Planet of the Apes Round 2, mother!
Molly’s Game: Logan Lucky, mother!
Black Panther: The Hitman’s Bodyguard, mother!

1x:

The Greatest Showman: Despicable Me 3
Marshall: War for the Planet of the Apes 4K
Woodshock: A Ghost Story
The Star: The Emoji Movie
A Wrinkle in Time: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets
Darkest Hour: Atomic Blonde
Wonder: The Glass Castle
Only the Brave: Detroit
Call Me by Your Name: Brigsby Bear
Novitiate: Brigsby Bear
Breathe: Logan Lucky
The Killing of a Sacred Deer: Good Time
Same Kind of Different as Me: Megan Leavey
Forever My Girl: Megan Leavey
Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House: Dunkirk Round 2
Alpha: Dunkirk Round 2
Proud Mary: Girls Trip
The Current War: Wind River
Polaroid: Wind River
Ready Player One: It
Boo 2! A Madea Halloween: The Hitman’s Bodyguard
Downsizing: mother!

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Reveal hidden contents

I'll be doing one after I see Ninjago. You've gotten JL quite a bit; I've only gotten it at WW and Dunkirk.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Presales from one of the biggest chains were about 75% of Apes IIRC. The reviews definitely did this one in.

Maybe not, but 35M is in jeopardy. 

hmmmmmm... who should pay attention to presales and not their instincts?

• Like 1