grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

17 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

WAG was planning a movie.

Yeah, emphasis on was. I suspect "creative differences" led to it getting canned and Bocquelet deciding to leave the series. Thiessen also left the MLP franchise after the movie came out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tribefan695 said:

Yeah, emphasis on was. I suspect "creative differences" led to it getting canned and Bocquelet deciding to leave the series. Thiessen also left the MLP franchise after the movie came out. 

My guess is that they were more focused on the LCU and HBCU.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Fancyarcher said:

Trailers was fine, and say that as someone who's not a big fan of the show. I'm sure it's target audience will enjoy it. I'm thinking 20 / 65. 

TBH I think WB would be fine if it did $80-100m WW, the movie can't cost more than $15-20m. It's interesting they're not using the WAG branding, I assume that's only for the CGI films and not spin-offs to CN shows. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

TBH I think WB would be fine if it did $80-100m WW, the movie can't cost more than $15-20m. It's interesting they're not using the WAG branding, I assume that's only for the CGI films and not spin-offs to CN shows. 

I’m surprised too it was titled Untitled Warner Animation movie on BOM for a while before the reveal.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

It's probably considered a "minor low budget film" for them, hence the branding. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Krissykins said:

MRA’s?

Men's Rights Activists.

Also, it seems like it's upsetting anime-fanboys the most. I tweeted a response to the trailer on twitter, and have been getting BOMBARDED by hate regarding my post saying people wanted to see the movie.

It's just the typical "don't touch my childhood" crowd getting worked up over a fucking kids move.

6 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

why the FUCK can't we get this movie instead of this shit?

Because you're getting a TV show. And if this film, and the TV show succeed, you'll get a film.

There is nothing wrong with having an animated TTG film, that can touch on TONS of different TT subjects. 

• Like 1