grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

54 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Wow. This movie currently has a 100% on RT. Even though I was expecting it to do alright with critics, I did not see that coming. Of course, there are only 10 reviews so far. 

That's not surprising. It's no secret critics love infantile comic book movies.

• Haha 1

Just now, Jonwo said:

I’m pleasantly surprised that TTG is getting decent reviews. Not expecting it’ll break out but I imagine it’ll make a decent profit for WB and be rerun endlessly on Cartoon Network 

Agreed. Never thought a TTG movie would be decent let alone good. Actually if reviews keep up, I can see an Emoji style run for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Agreed. Never thought a TTG movie would be decent let alone good. Actually if reviews keep up, I can see an Emoji style run for it.

It’s crazy to think that when the teaser was first released back in January, everyone was expecting this to be 2018’s The Emoji Movie. In all fairness, that was a pretty lousy teaser. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Christopher Robin will likely prevent a Emoji run but a $15m OW and a $55-60m total would be fine for this

Edited by Jonwo
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

btw, funny thing: positive review from IGN has almost 50/50 likes and dislikes:

The rate and words probably came from the reviewer's kids.

I can't trust this review. This person probably voted against net neutrality.

"Don't believe this... Cause this is the same channel that gave MI6 a 7.7 rating"

Edited by KeepItU25071906
  • Like 1

12/12 with an 8.3 so far, and the reviews saying it's very meta to superheroes and hollywood in general.  Could this be as entertaining for adults as kids?  I was expecting something pretty lame tbh but the bits I read make it seem promising.

4 minutes ago, Alli said:

Why is the Want to see on RT so low?

A lot of people (mainly those outside the target audience) dislike TTG due to the show ruining their childhood by not appealing to them unlike the original Teen Titans.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1