grim22

Teen Titans Go! to the Movies | WB | July 27 2018 | Animated movie

Just now, Cochofles said:

"I don't like something, therefore, it is crap. Waaaah!" :rofl:

"People shouldn't call a show crap because they think it is crap, even though it's their own opinion, but opinions are worthless in this world unless they match my own. Waaaaaaaaaaaah!" :rofl:

*in case you didn't notice, the "nobody should like it" part was a hyperbolized joke because I obviously can't tell kids to stop liking something or not, but whatever*

14 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@Cochofles Well, they are some dumb kids cause NOBODY should like that show. It's stupid, it's corny, it's boring, and it's detestable. Tell your students to get into Dexter's Lab, Powerpuff Girls, Samurai Jack, Ed Edd N Eddy, the original Teen Titans........ so much CN goodness for them to waste their time on a show like that.

Yeah, sorry for going on a rant for Cartoon Network ruining the greatness of Teen Titans, but fuck TT Go. Even my little brother doesn't like it, and he worships Teen Titans.

I love introducing the kids to the versions of old shows I used to watch.

Stuff like PowerPuff Girls doesn’t get that much of a reaction (the new one is pretty much identical to them, but they like how there’s now far more episodes to watch), but Teen Titans, and Ninja Turtles (the early 2000s version) gives them a little shock, they’re more interested in how different it is in terms of animation than the existence of an actual story.

I think they think Titans Go is more of a “little kids” show. They don’t really care that much about it.

(also ed, edd, and eddie has not aged well at all. A lot of those old shows haven’t aged that well in all honesty).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

"People shouldn't call a show crap because they think it is crap, even though it's their own opinion, but opinions are worthless in this world unless they match my own. Waaaaaaaaaaaah!" :rofl:

*in case you didn't notice, the "nobody should like it" part was a hyperbolized joke because I obviously can't tell kids to stop liking something or not, but whatever*

You literally called the kids who liked it dumb

The animated feature will also feature the voice cast of the series including Greg Cipes as Beast Boy, Scott Menville as Robin, Khary Payton as Cyborg, Tara Strong as Raven, and Hynden Walch as Starfire. In the film, they reprise their roles from the Cartoon Network series, which follows the crime fighting adventures and antics of the young Super Hero roommates.

The film will be directed by Aaron Horvath and Peter Rida Michail, from a screenplay by Michael Jelenic and Horvath, based on characters from DC. Michail, Will Arnett and Peggy Regan are producing, with Sam Register, Jelenic and Horvath serving as executive producers. Apart from Arnett, all are Teen Titans GO! series contributors.

• Like 1