Robertron

Which midnight sessions have you been to?

Jeez, I don't think I can remember them all, but these are the ones I know for sure.

Episode 2 - my first midnight and still nothing tops this as the best over all theater experience I have had. Not the best movie, but the memories of the friends I shared it with will be with me forever.

When I lived in Nacogdoches, the Carkmike there didn't presell tickets, so we had to wait in line, there were always the same group of us that waited in line. I really miss those days. These were the movies we watched at midnight:

Episode 3

Spider-Man

Two Towers

Return of the King

Matrix Reloaded

In 2007 after I moved to Kingwood, I worked at a Ford dealership attempting to sell cars. Naturally, I rallied a bunch of us to see midnights of all the summer movies that year, they are as follows:

Spider-Man 3

Transformers

Pirates 3

Knocked Up

Super Bad

Live Free or Die Hard

Bourne Ultimatum

I didn't work there much longer and these are the rest of the ones I can remember seeing with various friends:

Transformers 2

Terminator Salvation

Wall*e

Half Blood Prince

Iron Man

Iron Man 2 - My last midnight right before getting my current job as an Assistant Manager of a theater.

Cloverfield

G.I. Joe

Watchmen

So, like Vanilla Sky, I get to work them all. I enjoy getting to see them a bit early, but I will always miss the electricity of a good midnight crowd.

I wish I could seen the TDK at midnight but I was out of town.I have seenHarry Potter OotPHarry Potter HBPTerminator SalvationInceptionHarry Potter DH2planning on seeingThe Hunger GamesThe Dark Knight RisesThe Hobbit

Edited by Dexter of Suburbia