grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

2 hours ago, filmlover said:

Goofy Chris Hemsworth is the best Chris Hemsworth.

Hemsworth is very good at comedy;he should really go that route. The straight up Heroic lead bit (outside of Thor) sure is not getting it done for him.

3 hours ago, PenguinHyphy said:

Two hours of Tiffany Haddish screaming at aliens? Yeah, Sony wants to lose money. Neither she nor Chris Hemsworth are Will Smith. 

Hell. even Will Smith is not Will Smith anymore......

Edited by dudalb

2 hours ago, Chewy said:

My man Hems lining up another classic Hemsbomb

The problem with why he will never be able to get hits outside of Thor is the dude looks ridiculous and has actual talent and charisma too. I mean let's be honest, no guy wants to see that, it's just too much. He can get away with it in Thor because he's literally playing a god, but otherwise seeing him in a movie is just like GTFO of here with those impossible standards for any of us mere mortal men. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

The problem with why he will never be able to get hits outside of Thor is the dude looks ridiculous and has actual talent and charisma too. I mean let's be honest, no guy wants to see that, it's just too much. He can get away with it in Thor because he's literally playing a god, but otherwise seeing him in a movie is just like GTFO of here with those impossible standards for any of us mere mortal men. 

If only he could be a hideous monster with no charisma like Leo or Will Smith.

:hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, PenguinHyphy said:

Two hours of Tiffany Haddish screaming at aliens? Yeah, Sony wants to lose money. Neither she nor Chris Hemsworth are Will Smith. 

So you are assuming that Haddish will now play every role from now on the way she played her Girls Trip character? Why?

Why are you not assuming that Hemsworth will play this in the way he played his breakout character in Thor?

Edited by StevenG

Just now, marveldcfox said:

HOT TAKE: His younger brother Liam is better actor. Chris was at the right place the right time. Got lucky with Thor.

Give Liam the lead role in a comedy flick and I bet he will do as well if not better than Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth.

WAT

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

HOT TAKE: His younger brother Liam is better actor. Chris was at the right place the right time. Got lucky with Thor.

Give Liam the lead role in a comedy flick and I bet he will do as well if not better than Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth.

This is one of the most embarrassing takes ever to be posted on this site. Bravo.

• Like 3