grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

3 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I hope this is a big hit. Tessa Thompson is amazing, and Chris Hemsworth was great in the good Ghostbusters. I really like them but I don't want to wish Marvel well so I hope this becomes a franchise for them.

If you like them, you should just be happy they’re doing well, whether you like Marvel or not. 

1 minute ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

If you like them, you should just be happy they’re doing well, whether you like Marvel or not. 

Silly YourMother. Don't you know that Marvel poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses?

8 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

Silly YourMother. Don't you know that Marvel poisoned our water supply, burned our crops and delivered a plague unto our houses?

Damn, I wish I had likes left cause of the grade A reference.

6 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

40/150. One thing that really helps is that it's the only major live-action tentpole coming out in its month, which will help it stand out from stuff like Toy Story and Pets.

btw Dark Phoenix isn't actually real. It's an illusion.

Godz2lla is making the bulk of its money in June