grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

Fun trailer. Tessa Thompson is so cool. MIB2 was one of the first movies I saw in theaters so hoping this revived the franchise. 

26 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Fun trailer. Tessa Thompson is so cool. MIB2 was one of the first movies I saw in theaters so hoping this revived the franchise. 

How unfortunate. :lol: 

MIB is great though and I quite liked MIB3

• Haha 1

I remember seeing the MiB2 trailer before Spider-Man in cinemas when I was like 3 ? That's probably one of the earliest memories I have, that they played that trailer and Master of Disguise before the film.

It could do good. The live action  competition in june is not that big.

Stil laughing that MIb 3 cost 225m. It didn’t even have an epic score and had the same faux b movie aesthetic of the first two 

23 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Stil laughing that MIb 3 cost 225m. It didn’t even have an epic score and had the same faux b movie aesthetic of the first two 

If only................

3 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Why they didn't use the iconic Elfman score/cue ?

It plays at the beginning of the trailer.

6 minutes ago, TombRaider said:

Looks terrible and why is tessa thompson everywhere??? shes average in every sense

Ouch. Speaking a card-carrying homosexual... get outta here. That woman is NOT average. I don't particularly think she's a great actress, but she is good-looking and with the right role, she can be good. Just like Hemsworth himself. And they already have proven they have good chemistry. So that is pretty much the main reason I look forward to this.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Ouch. Speaking a card-carrying homosexual... get outta here. That woman is NOT average. I don't particularly think she's a great actress, but she is good-looking and with the right role, she can be good. Just like Hemsworth himself. And they already have proven they have good chemistry. So that is pretty much the main reason I look forward to this. 

Says you.

Those heels... must be hell having to constantly wear heels that high b/c your co-star is a foot taller.

DwkKprfX0AA_BiK.jpg

I'm mixed on Thompson. She's gorgeous and game, but she has an arch on-screen presence that's somewhat off-putting for me. 

22 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I'm mixed on Thompson. She's gorgeous and game, but she has an arch on-screen presence that's somewhat off-putting for me. 

Why would you be put off by Emma Thompson

• Not Cool 1

I Like Tessa and Thorsworth, hope this is great even if the trailer is a bit so so.

Edited by The Futurist

huh  this seems hard to believe, but anyway...

1 minute ago, Alli said:

huh  this seems hard to believe, but anyway...

Spoiler

MV5BMTU5MzQ5MDY3NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzMx

but lmao this sounds like bs. this dude literally has 70 followers.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1