grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

9 hours ago, Alli said:

remember this tweet. the only true thing is that MIB: I  had reshoots

I've come across this person a couple of times and they seem to not only have an unholy obsession with Chris Hemsworth but I feel like half of what they say is embellished? Like they seem to have all this obscure, unprovable scoops about things (usually negative) happening on the Hemsworths' productions and theirs only. Look at how only one of those things turned out to be true and reshoots are par for the course on many movies. Don't think MIB reshoots lasted more than a week or so. 

But anyway, saw the first MIB trailer at the Endgame screening in London last night. Surprisingly that was the only trailer that got reactions from the audience which surprised me, considering the other trailers included Toy Story, 21 Bridges and John Wick. Could be the 'London' connection though but I doubt it. 

Edited by thedast

Eh. First trailer was better. I'm a big fan of Kumail Nanjiani, but he's already irritating me as a small CGI alien sidekick that spits out one-liners. Looks very cookie-cutter, lacking MiB's inherent weirdness.

That said, I very much enjoy how they set up Tessa's character.

Edited by OncomingStorm93