grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

I rather enjoyed the Men in Black series thus far, but the trailers for this one just aren't doing it for me. It's looks too "shiny" to me, too much CGI used for the aliens and weapons. The first 3 movies mostly used practical effects and most of the aliens were handmade by using extensive makeup, and suits, where in these trailers all the aliens look too computer generated/cartoony. Besides the chemistry between Hemsworth and Tessa Thompson this movie looks like it's gonna be a dud, below 60% on rotten tomatoes. It might do okay at the box office though, ultimately this movie feels like it will be inconsequential. 

Chris enjoyed so much the Ragnarok success, but if you repeat the same joke it's not funny anymore. I don't know if people will see this as a Thor spin off but there may be an oversaturation of his and Tessa's chemistry before Thor 4.

• Like 1

Chris Hemsworth has announced that he’s going to be taking a break from the spotlight to spend time with his family.

“This year I probably won’t shoot anything. I just want to be at home now with my kids,” the 35-year-old actor saidin a new interview while promoting his new film Men in Black: International.

“They are at a very important age. They are still young and they are aware when I leave more than before,” he added.

Chris and his wife Elsa Pataky have three kids together: India Rose, 7, and twin boys Sasha and Tristan, 5.

12 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Chris Hemsworth has announced that he’s going to be taking a break from the spotlight to spend time with his family.

“This year I probably won’t shoot anything. I just want to be at home now with my kids,” the 35-year-old actor saidin a new interview while promoting his new film Men in Black: International.

“They are at a very important age. They are still young and they are aware when I leave more than before,” he added.

Chris and his wife Elsa Pataky have three kids together: India Rose, 7, and twin boys Sasha and Tristan, 5.

so no hemsbombs in 2021? :( 

35 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Todd Phillips should get his buddy Joaquin Phoenix to play Hulk Hogan now

28 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

looks like that's the real reason behind his break. he knows MIB is DOA. No Will Smith no deal. They learned nothing from ID4 Resurrection.

damn i just realized both that and this tried to replace will smith with a hemsworth. who the hell thought that was a good idea. we need jaden smith to play thor as penance. 

• Astonished 1

35 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

damn i just realized both that and this tried to replace will smith with a hemsworth. who the hell thought that was a good idea. we need jaden smith to play thor as penance. 

you are right! what's-his-face brother from THG tried to look like a badass pilot in ID4 sequel. :wacko:

Edited by Valonqar