grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

3 minutes ago, Porthos said:

I think this looks like it might be fun and will probably check it out in theaters.

I hope you enjoy it then my guy :)

• Thanks 1

For what it's worth (which is next to nothing) my father, after seeing a 'first look' special on Starz (I think it was Starz at any rate),  chimed in out of the blue and said that he'd like to see this when it comes out on home video.  He was a big fan of MIB and MIB2, but didn't like MIB3 at all.

So interested in actually buying it on DVD/Blu-Ray, but not enough to go out and see it in theaters (he's getting up their in age and very very rarely sees anything at the theaters).

Edited by Porthos

All I remember from MiB 3 was that Michael Stuhlberg was an alien and Josh Brolin played young Tommy Lee Jones

1 minute ago, TMP said:

I hope you enjoy it then my guy :)

I'm not expecting much. :)  But if it has a goofball charm to it and if the leads play well off of each other, that's all I really need. 👍

• Like 1

This might just be a case of temp-tracking, but I just listened to samples from Elfman/Bacon's score, and...

Spoiler

K's theme plays in a cue near the end.

• Astonished 1

On 6/4/2019 at 11:20 PM, TMP said:

All I remember from MiB 3 was that Michael Stuhlberg was an alien and Josh Brolin played young Tommy Lee Jones

Jemaine Clement was an alien too. Dont remember anything else.

It’s looking like this Will flop thus ending the franchise. Hope the movie is good at least and can end the series on a high note and not pull a Dark Phoenix 

44 minutes ago, John Marston said:

It’s looking like this Will flop thus ending the franchise. Hope the movie is good at least and can end the series on a high note and not pull a Dark Phoenix 

Keep hoping then. Really interested to see just how big of a Hemsbomb this can be.

2 hours ago, ddddeeee said:

This might just be a case of temp-tracking, but I just listened to samples from Elfman/Bacon's score, and...

Reveal hidden contents

Danny Elfman's score for the original is one of my favorite scores ever, it's so fucking good. I listen to the theme regularly

DAT BASSLINE

• Like 4

Where is the bopping song this time? This apathy from Sony.

8 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Where is the bopping song this time? This apathy from Sony.

They know this is DoA. No need for sunk costs.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, CoolEric258 said:

The synergy!

Interesting that the last three Men in Blacks have all came ot tue same year a Spiderman movie has 

Just rewatched the first. Hardly a wasted second (90 mins!) and everyone involved brought their A-game. The perfect blockbuster.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ddddeeee said:

Just rewatched the first. Hardly a wasted second (90 mins!) and everyone involved brought their A-game. The perfect blockbuster.

I'm rewatching the first right now!

Don't really like the second. First is incredible. One of the best blockbusters of the 90s. Third one's pretty great too.

• Like 3

MIB2 is pants, but I appreciate how the producers/Sonnenfeld knew it was pants and tried to make it as short as humanly possible. It's like 80 mins and the opening credits are like five of them.

2 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

80m dom

200m os

280m ww

There's no reason for it to bomb that spectacularly. But at the rate this summer is going I guess who knows. 

• Disbelief 1