grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Had a dream this had a 71 RT score. Don't know why I dreamt that. Shaft also got a 36%

Lol You dreamed about RT scores? Does that mean it's you step away from the box office for a bit? 🤣

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Hemsworth is fantastic in ST09 opening. 

Him or his agent convincing him to fight for money was foolish. He's unproven outside the MCU. Being featured in a long standing sci-fi property like Star Trek is what his career needs.

Doing MIB feels like plan B, still sci-fi, still big franchise but he now has to carry vs having Pine, Quinto etc to lean on.

If it fails, it's likely to fall on him. 

1 hour ago, Alli said:

His movie choices  are weird. remakes/sequels of established properties. Why Ghostbusters/MIB:I?

cause when it comes to blockbusters Hollywood doesn't do much else? :( and hemsworth's career is clearly pushed in blockbuster direction. 

Edited by Valonqar

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

cause when it comes to blockbusters Hollywood doesn't do much else? :( and hemsworth's career is clearly pushed in blockbuster direction. 

He still has Hulk Hogan with Todd "Joker" Phillips. It could be his I, Tonya moment!!

His schedule the past ten years has been insane.

Nobody ever mentions his Thor voice.

Try to say "Bring me Thanos" with more balls and testosterone than him.

Thought so.

Edited by The Futurist

1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

I laugh at the ‘Hems-bomb.’ Shit is so not funny. Chris was terrific in El Royale, Rush, ST09, and Ghostbusters. Hemsbomb thing needs to die. 

This is funny, because even if this flops, the people i know are just going to see this because him 😅

2 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Him or his agent convincing him to fight for money was foolish. He's unproven outside the MCU. Being featured in a long standing sci-fi property like Star Trek is what his career needs.

Doing MIB feels like plan B, still sci-fi, still big franchise but he now has to carry vs having Pine, Quinto etc to lean on.

If it fails, it's likely to fall on him. 

Eh, it' a franchise making less than half of Thor and in a downward trajectory.  There's not much plus to taking less and being a supporting player in it.  Besides they didn't want to pay Pine either.

On 6/10/2019 at 2:32 AM, catlover said:

I think you're right. Chris Hemsworth even came here to Indonesia to promote the movie. That never happened before. And I think it works. People here are excited to see it. Although most of them refer to it as "that movie with Thor and Valkyrie", instead of MIB lol.

Well, that is the main reason I am going to watch this movie tbh.

16 hours ago, The Futurist said:

His schedule the past ten years has been insane.

Nobody ever mentions his Thor voice.

Try to say "Bring me Thanos" with more balls and testosterone than him.

Thought so.

he's perfect for that role. Marvel has a knack for casting actors who fit their roles perfectly regardless of whether they make non-MCU stuff work (which isn't Marvel's concern anyway).