Jump to content
grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, DAJK said:

Had a dream this had a 71 RT score. Don't know why I dreamt that. Shaft also got a 36%

Lol You dreamed about RT scores? Does that mean it's you step away from the box office for a bit? 🤣

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Hemsworth is fantastic in ST09 opening. 

Him or his agent convincing him to fight for money was foolish. He's unproven outside the MCU. Being featured in a long standing sci-fi property like Star Trek is what his career needs.

 

Doing MIB feels like plan B, still sci-fi, still big franchise but he now has to carry vs having Pine, Quinto etc to lean on.

If it fails, it's likely to fall on him. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

His movie choices  are weird. remakes/sequels of established properties. Why Ghostbusters/MIB:I?

Edited by Alli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I laugh at the ‘Hems-bomb.’ Shit is so not funny. Chris was terrific in El Royale, Rush, ST09, and Ghostbusters. Hemsbomb thing needs to die. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Alli said:

His movie choices  are weird. remakes/sequels of established properties. Why Ghostbusters/MIB:I?

I would imagine that was the only place he got money offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Alli said:

His movie choices  are weird. remakes/sequels of established properties. Why Ghostbusters/MIB:I?

cause when it comes to blockbusters Hollywood doesn't do much else? :( and hemsworth's career is clearly pushed in blockbuster direction. 

 

 

Edited by Valonqar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

cause when it comes to blockbusters Hollywood doesn't do much else? :( and hemsworth's career is clearly pushed in blockbuster direction. 

He still has Hulk Hogan with Todd "Joker" Phillips. It could be his I, Tonya moment!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

His schedule the past ten years has been insane.

 

Nobody ever mentions his Thor voice.

 

Try to say "Bring me Thanos" with more balls and testosterone than him.

 

Thought so.

Edited by The Futurist

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I walk around the house saying "BRING ME THANOS" in the Thor voice to my dog. True story.

  • Astonished 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KJsooner said:

I laugh at the ‘Hems-bomb.’ Shit is so not funny. Chris was terrific in El Royale, Rush, ST09, and Ghostbusters. Hemsbomb thing needs to die. 

 

This is funny, because even if this flops, the people i know are just going to see this because him 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Captain Craig said:

Him or his agent convincing him to fight for money was foolish. He's unproven outside the MCU. Being featured in a long standing sci-fi property like Star Trek is what his career needs.

 

Doing MIB feels like plan B, still sci-fi, still big franchise but he now has to carry vs having Pine, Quinto etc to lean on.

If it fails, it's likely to fall on him. 

Eh, it' a franchise making less than half of Thor and in a downward trajectory.  There's not much plus to taking less and being a supporting player in it.  Besides they didn't want to pay Pine either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is this expected to have good reviews? I haven't been too impressed with the trailers but tessa thompson and chris hemsworth should be entertaining, they have great chemistry.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

looks like there's public screening in June.11 US

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/10/2019 at 2:32 AM, catlover said:

I think you're right. Chris Hemsworth even came here to Indonesia to promote the movie. That never happened before. And I think it works. People here are excited to see it. Although most of them refer to it as "that movie with Thor and Valkyrie", instead of MIB lol.

Well, that is the main reason I am going to watch this movie tbh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, TMP said:

He still has Hulk Hogan with Todd "Joker" Phillips. It could be his I, Tonya moment!!

I like your line of thinking! :hi5:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

I like your line of thinking! :hi5:

If Joker is bad then it'll probably be Hemsworth's Razzie moment

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, The Futurist said:

His schedule the past ten years has been insane.

 

Nobody ever mentions his Thor voice.

 

Try to say "Bring me Thanos" with more balls and testosterone than him.

 

Thought so.

he's perfect for that role. Marvel has a knack for casting actors who fit their roles perfectly regardless of whether they make non-MCU stuff work (which isn't Marvel's concern anyway). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, TMP said:

If Joker is bad then it'll probably be Hemsworth's Razzie moment

Joker will be good.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.