grim22

MIB International | June 14 2019 | F Gary Gray directing | Hemsworth, Ferguson, Neeson, Thompson and Thompson

22 hours ago, dudalb said:

Hemsworth is very good at comedy;he should really go that route. The straight up Heroic lead bit (outside of Thor) sure is not getting it done for him.

Hell. even Will Smith is not Will Smith anymore......

He has been starring in Oscar bait recently, but he is the best thing about Suicide Squad and exhibits the charisma that he is extremely famous for there.     

Edited by PenguinHyphy

20 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

The problem with why he will never be able to get hits outside of Thor is the dude looks ridiculous and has actual talent and charisma too. I mean let's be honest, no guy wants to see that, it's just too much. He can get away with it in Thor because he's literally playing a god, but otherwise seeing him in a movie is just like GTFO of here with those impossible standards for any of us mere mortal men. 

The problem with why his movies bomb outside of Thor is because he has absolutely no talent or charisma. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, StevenG said:

So you are assuming that Haddish will now play every role from now on the way she played her Girls Trip character? Why?

Why are you not assuming that Hemsworth will play this in the way he played his breakout character in Thor?

Hemsworth is a terrible actor, so I am not expecting anything from him. I just am not able to see Tiffany Haddish playing her role straight. To be honest, the entire things appears to be terrible. 

30 minutes ago, PenguinHyphy said:

He has been starring in Oscar bait recently, but he is the best thing about Suicide Squad and exhibits the charisma that he is extremely famous for there.     

I musta missed the Oscahbait Will's been in recently

4 hours ago, PenguinHyphy said:

The problem with why his movies bomb outside of Thor is because he has absolutely no talent or charisma. 

Have you watched Ghostbusters 2016? Vacation? Thor: Ragnarok? The guy is incredibly charismatic (although yes, short on acting talent). But who needs to be Daniel Day Lewis when you have megawatt charm and comedic instincts? 

On 2/28/2018 at 4:09 PM, Chewy said:

My man Hems lining up another classic Hemsbomb

Imagine, just imagine for a moment, a film staring both Chris Hemsworth AND Jennifer Lawrence! 

Could this board stand such a singularity waiting to happen? :o

• Like 1
  • Haha 1