grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

When I predicted Statham would become the next box office superstar, people were laughing at me, pointing to his long list of low budget (hit) efforts or direct-to-DVD movies.

But just like a Djokovic for sports, an actor can stay at a lower level for years then suddenly rise to the top - and stay there.

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

lmao they gave idris a goddamn iron man suit.

We're so close to space. We're almost there.

Hopefully this means in like 7 years they will be facing an intergalactic supervillain that wants to wipe out 69% of humanity or something.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

We're so close to space. We're almost there.

Hopefully this means in like 7 years they will be facing an intergalactic supervillain that wants to wipe out 69% of humanity or something.

If they don't go to space within the next two movies I'm gonna riot. It's time.

Just now, filmlover said:

If they don't go to space within the next two movies I'm gonna riot. It's time.

All this genetic enhancement is already giving me hope that Han's body was recovered and they've turned him into a super soldier villain for Fast 9.

• Thanks 2

David Leitch sure does love neon lighting, huh

Looks way better than F8 of the Furiouzzzzz, especially since the king of cringe Vinny D isn't gonna grumble his way through this. Will Hobbs/Shaw finally kiss? Guess we gotta wait for the final film

Although, in a post-Tom Cruise world the spectacle of seeing Dwayne running down green screened buildings just looks a bit blasé at this point

I'm on the billion train. Think China will show up for this in a big way and the drop off from other markets from Fast 8 will be no more than 10% or so in the month of August where competition is light and legs are good.