grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

So Dwayne gave up on being the antagonist on Shazam! to be an actual real life antagonist in this thing that has bomb written all over? Who is his agent again? Isn't that his ex-wife and same agent to Cavill? If it is, wow. Just wow. Run for the hills, gentlemen. 

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

So Dwayne gave up on being the antagonist on Shazam! to be an actual real life antagonist in this thing that has bomb written all over? Who is his agent again? Isn't that his ex-wife and same agent to Cavill? If it is, wow. Just wow. Run for the hills, gentlemen. 

Who the fuck cares about Shazam?

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

He's only the real life antagonist if you're Tyrese Gibson.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, AJG said:

Who the fuck cares about Shazam?

Actually, Shazam! has potential as fuck. Great premise, competent director, they aren't going for the easy John Cena route. I don't think Shazam! needs The Rock, btw. Hell, I'd argue that the idea of a Black Adam film is stupid and absurd as fuck, but as an antagonist he could work. I honestly don't think a F&F spin-off is a better idea than Baywatch, between that and Shazam! I do think the latter is a more sure thing. 

3 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Actually, Shazam! has potential as fuck. Great premise, competent director, they aren't going for the easy John Cena route. I don't think Shazam! needs The Rock, btw. Hell, I'd argue that the idea of a Black Adam film is stupid and absurd as fuck, but as an antagonist he could work. I honestly don't think a F&F spin-off is a better idea than Baywatch, between that and Shazam! I do think the latter is a more sure thing. 

Feel like you're underestimating how much money the F&F movies make. 

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, aabattery said:

He's only the real life antagonist if you're Tyrese Gibson.

honestly i'm gonna have to crosscheck his long winded insta rants with any of ijack's long winded rants. you might have stumbled on something here.

• Haha 8