grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

Its weird I honestly did not care for this movie but decided to watch the new trailer and I cant believe how into it I was. Its so over the type but thats exactly what I expect to be and lets be honest nobody watches these movies for the plot but Rock & Jason have great chemistry

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Futurist said:

Each of these characters can beat half of the Avengers.

Shit is legit.

And grounded.

Well, one of then is Black Superman so...:hi5:

I do think that, despite revealing too much, Samoa truly distinguished this from F&F. It elevated it into its own thing. brilliant. 

@Darth Lehnsherr depends on what attracts China to these movies more. both have cars but now they have split their stars. so it is Vin or is it Dwayne? we'll find out in several months.

Edited by Valonqar

19 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

This looks like the Fast Five sequel I always wanted. That said, is there a reason to see this movie now? The two trailers have literally shown it all. 

well i really want to see this full scene because a few seconds of it nearly killed me

r6bwZbk.gif

• Haha 1