grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

So if Idris kills Shaw's sister or Hobb's mother does that set him up to be the next co starring hero like Statham? :thinking:

No that would be too cliche. This time it will be Hobbs who kills Idris mother or someone related to him and join his gang for the ultimate villain for next movie. #AntiCliche

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Nero said:

No that would be too cliche. This time it will be Hobbs who kills Idris mother or someone related to him and join his gang for the ultimate villain for next movie. #AntiCliche

Or Hobb's Mom takes out Idris and has to join his gang as recompense b/c they're down one supreme badass.

• Thanks 2

Hopefully Dave Bautista's comments get Vin Diesel and Dwayne Johnson back on common ground in time for Fast 10.

Gonna make press for Guardians 3 very awkward, though. Filming it won't matter since Vin Diesel is only in the recording studio for that one.

Edited by Jay Beezy

9 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Gonna make press for Guardians 3 very awkward, though. Filming it won't matter since Vin Diesel is only in the recording studio for that one.

“Hey Dave, I heard you were talking shit about my family.”

452611868.jpg?quality=.8&height=1201.802

• Haha 2

On 6/30/2019 at 12:56 AM, lorddemaxus said:

Some of the CGI in this trailer does not look that good and took me out quite a few times. For example:

unknown.png

Spoiler alert.

Clearly her superpower is that she can phase through matter.

On 7/1/2019 at 7:10 PM, The Horror of Lucas Films said:

LMFAO. This guy is a joke, at least these F&F movies tries to have a plot (most of times), the same can't be said about these awful GOTG 'movies'.

Butthurt much?

Bautista can do what the Johnson cannot.

Do the drama/emotionnal stuff.

The brief scene where he talks about his homeland/family in GOTG 2 gets me everytime.

Edited by The Futurist

Bautista is a legit talent. 

that said, I don't know what to make of H&S. sometimes I think this is exactly the kind of thing that blows up OS, sometimes that it's just too silly even for crowd that likes silly movies. It's 100% stake-less. at least F&F movies keep some semblance of stakes by offing some favorites here and there (whether they turn out to be alive later or not). but this is just gravity defying for 2 hours.