grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

tyrese#Repost #SwipeLeft - @VinDiesel - Never confuse determination with desperation..... What's understood don't have to be explained...... 44 million just got the memo.... Although it appears to be.... I've never been in this alone........ #PerceptionVsReality #FastFamily like I said we don't fly solo. President Obama's integrity teachings is of a man who makes everyone feel like they MATTER.....

• ...wtf 1

3 hours ago, AJG said:

Vin Diesel responds in shade.

16 minutes ago, a2knet said:

14 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

how long until he starts pulling out "Paul wouldn't have wanted a Hobbs movie"

I guess not that long

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

"44 million just got the memo" ... is he trying to convey that 44 million people got fired. was the entire population of California including babies and undocumented folks working on the film? Deciphering Tyrese is more entertaining than Fast films. I will give him that.

EDIT: Explained:

3 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

I think he meant Vin Diesel's followers on Instagram. He has 44m.

Edited by a2knet

38 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

I guess not that long

The feud will switc gears if DJ starts posting pictures of him and Paul. They did work in 3 films together.

Also didn't Tyrese go ahead and replace Vin in F2? #NoFamily :P

Edited by a2knet

17 minutes ago, a2knet said:

"44 million just got the memo" ... is he trying to convey that 44 million people got fired. was the entire population of California including babies and undocumented folks working on the film? Deciphering Tyrese is more entertaining than Fast films. I will give him that.

I think he meant Vin Diesel's followers on Instagram. He has 44m.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

there were a lot of rumors before he died that paul didn't actually like working with vin. so it's pretty wild that vin now gets to drag his name out whenever he wants to win points.

http://www.contactmusic.com/paul-walker/news/paul-walker-s-friendship-with-vin-diesel-is-just-for-the-movies_3973469

15 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

This whole thing smacks of pure insecurity. Why are grown millionaire men being so silly?

He's just pissed his one and only golden goose is getting set back an extra year. Not to mention that almost no one gives a shit about seeing a Roman Pierce solo movie lol

DJ and Statham were the two best things about F8. I'd rather see a couple of movies about their characters then another couple Fast movies.