grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

1 minute ago, Nova said:

I had a feeling @antovolk was onto something when he posted earlier about the quality of this movie. 

I’m really really hoping this translates to the box office. Let me form a prayer circle. 

Im in.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Minnale101 said:

I saw you’re sub 40 million prediction for movie in tracking thread and reminded me of detective pikachu days. I missed getting wtf each day. Good times 😂

I haven’t tracked a movie in a bit so my sub $40M prediction was just based on sales at my theater AND if this movie is supposed to act like a franchise one. If it doesn’t then it should clear $40M. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Can the rock have 2 one billion dollar movies in a Span of 5 months as lead actor 

hobbs and Shaw and jumanji 

dude is a machine 

jungle cruise next year as well 

All I ask is for this movie to beat F9's gross for the lulz of the ensuing Vin Diva implosion that would occur.

Or even better, beat F8 and F9. :Venom:

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

Up tp 76% now.

Han is dead and gone forever. Critics don't care. Han was a crminal, just like Dom is a criminal. They might have a family, but it's a family of criminals. When criminals fight against other criminals, they might end up dying. 

Shaw all the way up! 

acting once upon a time in hollywood GIF

3 minutes ago, Minnale101 said:

Can the rock have 2 one billion dollar movies in a Span of 5 months as lead actor 

hobbs and Shaw and jumanji 

dude is a machine 

jungle cruise next year as well 

Absolutely. Jumanji will explode for Christmas if it garners decent reviews. This one could well be a long awaited blockbuster for him in India! 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

All I ask is for this movie to beat F9's gross for the lulz of the ensuing Vin Diva implosion that would occur. 

Well that's not going to happen.

But when it beats The Meg, it will be another landmark in the rise of Jason Statham to superstardom and box office gold.

JasonStrathamSmiling.gif

3 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Or even better, beat F8 and F9. :Venom:

Movie release 3 after in China. So if the positive WOM carries over. The opening should be massive in China.

i could see fast and furious 9 not beat Hobbs and Shaw tbh. Hobbs and Shaw were big part of success in last movie the fate and the furious 

obviously fast and furious 7 was Paul walker last movie