grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

Ugh... My IQ dropped 20 points just by watching half of this trailer (then I closed Youtube).

Good thing I had more than enough IQ to begin with -- but really, this... thing is just the ultimate bottom of the barrel "entertainment". What do you do when even Bond is too high class for some castes of society? You give them a specially tailored Fast&Furious spin-off... :)

PS: Poor Idris, he dreamt of being the hero in Bond - and now he'll have to do with being the villain in... this. 😕 I'll be rooting for him.

Until the sequel, when HE becomes the hero. LOL!! Exactly what happened with the two other schmucks in this previously.

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Frozen said:

This is one of the most evolving franchises ever. It went from movies about car racing to Mission Impossible to the Avengers. 

Are you suggesting this is a

CREATIVE

franchise ?

You possibly cannot !!!

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, Heat Vision said:

Appparently Fast 9 will take the franchise back to its roots but I can see Hobbs and Shaw outgrossing Fast 9. Just the reaction from Diesel, Tyrese, etc. will be priceless.

Divided we fall.

Pick a team.

6 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

It is hilarious to watch people who thoroughly enjoy (and defend) the Marvel Cinematic Universe act as if the Fast and Furious franchise was awful and disgusting for...being unrealistic and far-fetched.

Ok.

The difference is the source material. The MCU comes from comicbooks. This is a franchise that comes from racing and stealing DVDs.

• Thanks 1

I'm late to the party on seeing the trailer, but wow....i was not expecting that.

That is how to do trailer for an action movie !

I'm in.

edit: But really!!! a super powered human in a FF movie?

Edited by AndyK