grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

31 minutes ago, Nova said:

Went to Letterboxd to see some reviews/reactions. I clicked on one and yea a cameo was ruined. My fault though and lesson 100% learned. 

I looked at that one you were talking about. Wasn't the one I was expecting to read about, but at the same I can't say it's unexpected, either.

The last time there was anything significantly spoiler-worthy in a Fast movie was the Fast 6 credits scene with Statham.

Edited by Jay Beezy
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, AndyK said:

TV advertising budget in the UK must be enouremous, seems to be on every ad break.

They're going for that massive overseas gross this franchise is becoming known for.

Wonder how it's tracking in China.....

Edited by JB33

The fact that there's basically no buzz around this thing that media ads don't create, especially after it's had its premiere...means either the thing is DOA in terms of meaningful entertainment...or someone's keeping quiet for all the wrong reasons. 

Just now, Macleod said:

The fact that there's basically no buzz around this thing that media ads don't create, especially after it's had its premiere...means either the thing is DOA in terms of meaningful entertainment...or someone's keeping quiet for all the wrong reasons. 

In terms of box office, I barely care about this domestic. I'm really curious to see if it's a big player overseas. If a Fast spinoff can still be gigantic overseas it would solidify F&F has a powerhouse franchise, if it hasn't been already. Really, really want to see how China likes it.

• Like 1