grim22

Fast and Furious Presents: Hobbs & Shaw | August 2 2019 | 17th most profitable movie of 2019

3 minutes ago, UNDERDOG said:

Looks like Vin picked the Rocks side.

Tyrese's punk ass is alone. 

Tyrese will be the guy the villain kills to show that he is a threat in F9.

Wonder if Vin will relax his "I can't lose fights" rule for the next movie :thinking: 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

And Tyrese thinks Paul Walker would have taken his side.

If Paul Walker were still here, none of these beefs would have happened.

Paul Walker wouldn't have wasted his time on Social Media having fights. The man was private (I didn't even know he had a fully grown daughter until he died) and I doubt he really would've cared that much about spin-offs and delays he never acted as if the films were the only thing in his life.

I hate how they keep throwing his name and image about. These people act like Paul and them shared the same womb. Why are they more 'affected' than the actual family, whom for the most part kept themselves to themselves.

Edited by AJG
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, AJG said:

Paul Walker wouldn't have wasted his time on Social Media having fights. The man was private and I doubt he really would've cared that much about spin-offs and delays (I didn't even know he had a fully grown daughter until he died).

I hate how they keep throwing his name and image about. These people act like Paul and them shared the same womb. Why are they more 'affected' than the actual family, whom for the most part kept themselves to themselves.

Paul Walker definitely wouldn’t have had fights, but he would have been the best possible peacemaker if any of these beefs came up. The Rock spoke about how he was on edge one day and Paul took notice and talked things over with him.

11 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

Paul Walker definitely wouldn’t have had fights, but he would have been the best possible peacemaker if any of these beefs came up. The Rock spoke about how he was on edge one day and Paul took notice and talked things over with him.

I don’t even know about peacemaker. From what I remember reading about him before and after his death everything points to the man not caring about stuff like this at all. 

Edited by AJG
  • Like 1

Tyrese meltdows are increasing awareness for the spin-off. #counterproductive

Tyrese is man of many talents it seems, especially singing. He has presence and charisma. Put it to good use and move on.

4 minutes ago, a2knet said:

Tyrese meltdows are increasing awareness for the spin-off. #counterproductive

Tyrese is man of many talents it seems, especially singing. He has presence and charisma. Put it to good use and move on.

I mean... even that seems to be drying up at this point

• Like 1