aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

Guess I should’ve specified I was more talking about the box office and legs. Between Apes and now BR 2049, its amazing to see longer, big budget movies that are also slower paced than you’d expect out of a 150+ million dollar movies. And one of them also being an R rated sci fi movie that’s nearly three hours long. What a time to be alive. Just hope BR has better legs than Apes did. 

Edited by DealWithIt
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

LIFE was on OW. :thinking: 

So was GHOST IN THE SHELL. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking: 

Hmm....there goes my experiment about older demographics giving better legs. You young at heart!

• Haha 1

Just now, a2knet said:

Hmm....there goes my experiment about older demographics giving better legs. You young at heart!

Tele is actually so old that the law loops round on itself so he technically counts as a young person.

This is also why he has such a penchant for dick jokes.

Just now, Squadron Leader Tele said:

Then again...

Get Out

Logan

Kong

Captain Underpants

Baby Driver

Dunkirk

Wonder Woman

:thinking: 

We're gonna need to average this out.  Hmmm...

A Cure for Wellness - 1.86

Life - 2.42

Ghost in the Shell - 2.17

Kong - 2.75

Get Out - 5.26

Logan - 2.56

Captain Underpants - 3.1

Baby Driver - 5.24

Dunkirk - 3.7

Wonder Woman - 3.99

Average - 3.305x

Theory still has weight to it.  Not completely dead.  Please still see Blade Runner 2049 on OW.

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

When did you see Alien Covenant. :thinking:

That movie is such torture that Tele sees it every time he closes his eyes. Hell is an endless loop of Covfefe playing over and over.

The good news is that Ridley wants to kill the franchise so much so that Fox might not give him another shot at it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • ...wtf 1

4 minutes ago, grim22 said:

That movie is such torture that Tele sees it every time he closes his eyes. Hell is an endless loop of Covfefe playing over and over.

The good news is that Ridley wants to kill the franchise so much so that Fox might not give him another shot at it

I did rather we get the Blomkamp-Weaver Alien.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, John Marston said:

There will be another Alien film. Scott won't be directing it though 

I think so too. And probably the cast will be fully fresh. They might keep the name Awakening cause it feels like a new start but might as well be a reboot. 

• Like 1