aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

10 minutes ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

There would be far worse things to see as torture. (I liked it more than other movies far more beloved on the forum.) :ph34r: 

You liked Power Rangers more then a lot of beloved films on this forum too. How can we trust you?

(For the record I thought Power Rangers was fine, and Alien Covenant was decent enough, for the first half).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Fancyarcher said:

You liked Power Rangers more then a lot of beloved films on this forum too. How can we trust you?

(For the record I thought Power Rangers was fine, and Alien Covenant was decent enough, for the first half).

So you're saying you mostly agree with me. :ph34r: 

We dont have a real Friday number and Deadline trend to underestimate weekends, so 40m could be in the cards and with a respectable multiplier end with a solid total (130-140m). Sadly, that looks like a very best scenario now.

Edited by picores

2 minutes ago, picores said:

We dont have a real Friday number and Deadline trend to underestimate weekends, so 40m could be in the cards and with a respectable multiplier end with a solid total (130-140m). Sadly, that looks like a very best scenario now.

still bad, 2049 is better than relaunches similar to Tron Legacy and Fury Road, and a lot more accessible